Social Media Sourcer (Recruitment) – Jerusalem City Center
QR Code Link to This Post
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Social Media Sourcer (recruitment) to join our dynamic team in the Jerusalem City Center.
- Coordinate with Recruitment Manager & other members of the team to determine position requirements
- Execute sourcing searches (cold calling, networking, identifying applicant associations/pools/professional groups and affiliations, websites, Boolean searches, targeting individuals)
- Proactively develop robust candidate pipelines, leveraging technology to discover and sustain cold/warm leads, hot leads, referrals, and other potential prospects. Utilize appropriate Social Media sourcing and branding tools to attract candidates.
- Identify active job seekers utilizing company database & various sourcing techniques
- Identify passive job seekers by engaging & interacting with potential candidates via social media platforms, groups & networks
- Post and publicize via networks to engage active/passive candidates to determine quality of candidate and refer to the recruitment team via management
- Monitor leads via Facebook and engage to obtain resumes and validity of the lead
- Write and send recruiting emails & newsletters
- Identify new methods to increase traffic of leads and manage pipeline
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Managing company social media pages and presence
- Managing the online chatting service on the website
- Promote our employer brand
- Maintain candidate database & conversion rates
- Meet daily/weekly goals of lead generation
- Provide market insights, competitive intelligence and demographics as appropriate.
- Stay current on market trends and practices as relates to sourcing methods
- Proactively build solid and long-term candidate relationships and networks for current and future needs.
- Stay informed of the latest recruiting techniques, labor market trends and best practices.
* Mother-tongue level spoken & written English
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Organizational skills
* Social media experience
* Experience in lead generation role or a similar role an advantage
Salary + commission
Hours of operation:
Sunday – 10:00am-4:00pm
Advanced Care Placement Services has entered its 15th successful year in the healthcare industry placing US-based nurses within medical establishments in the United States.